Ahad, 31 Oktober 2010

Thinking of Changing

urm..i don't know why n how it comes..but lately..i've been thinking bout it for several time..maybe it's the time for me to seek n to start taking an action to change.. sometimes i feel that i couldn't go anywhere or get what i want with my lifestyle rite now.. this thought has been disturbing me n make me think a lot.. how to change?? , what to change?? why must change?? , n sometimes i don't know what i need to do..i really hope that i can get some advice or way from people around me..i mean my family, my fren, n anybody that i know..coz there where i gain and get my strength..from people around me..but the fact is i'm afraid to ask them..i dunno why must i feel like that..but..that's what i feel..i think bcoz of me character..i can say im a good listener cuz i like to listen to others probs n help them to solve it..but i rarely share my probs to other unless selected person coz i dont want to burden then with my probs n willing to handle it alone..the selected person here refers to somebody that i trust n i think i can share my probs with him/her..my instinct select them..n once it says that person can hear u, n it never get wrong..coz it hard for me to put a trust on a person mostly in sharing probs.. thats y not much people r selected.. n i also dunno what im crapping rite now..maybe just tryin to make myself calm n reduce the burden that i feel..hope so..n hope that i can change..coz i really wanna change.. urm.. i think i should end this bored entry here before i write more ridiculous thing.. 





to readers:don't be mad at  me..it is just one of the way for me to express what i feel n to release my tension a bit..i think thats all.. smile always.. :) don't let ur probs or sadness take away ur happiness..coz everybody deserve to feel happy..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan