Ahad, 3 April 2011

~HOMECOMING~

ahaha.. it has been such a quite a long time i haven't update my blog since my last post.. erm, it is not that i don't want to write but i actually have not much time to spend because i have other important things to settle on and the nearest one is the MUET speaking test which will be held on 5 March 2011.. and my last paper will be on 16 March 2011..so, maybe within this time, I wouldn't have much time to update my blog because i need to work hard for the MUET.. i need to get at least band 4 for the MUET as a requirement to enroll myself into the Law Faculty of UiTM.. i really want to pursue my studies in Law Faculty.. and to ALL my fellow friends that are going to sit for the test, a bunch of GOOD LUCK from me.. ALL THE BEST.. may we all succeed to get what we want.insya-Allah.. maybe i'll continue after my MUET.. that's all i think.. so adios and Assalamualaikum..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan