Jumaat, 5 November 2010

I don't know why..

I don't know why sometime I feel empty.. I don't know why sometime I feel lost.. I don't know why sometime I feel that I'm weak.. I don't know why sometime I feel uneasy.. I don't know why sometime I feel nothing.. I don't why sometime I feel that I feel uncomfortable.. I don't know why sometime I feel that I've been to far from myself.. I don't know why sometimes I feel that I not capable to do anything that I want to do.. I don't know why sometime I feel like I'm too far behind than other person.. I don't know why sometime I feel that I'm not a good person and unqualified to other.. I don't know why sometime I feel like wanted to cry.. I don't know why sometime I feel alone.. I don't know why sometime I have nothing like a poor man.. I don't know why I must feel all this.. I don't know why I feel like this.. 

Ya Allah, give me strength that I need, give me Your Nur.. keep my faith for You.. please give me Your Bless.. give me peace in my life..guide me to the right path..please don't turn my heart to worship You after You've give me Your Bless..protect me from the wrong incitement.. give me family and friend that always supporting me.. put Your Bless on them.. forgive their sins.. aminn..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan