Isnin, 8 November 2010

Sometimes..

Sometime I keep observing and see everything that happen around me.. sometimes I keep analyzing them.. everything that occur no matter whether it is a sadness or a happiness, joyful of boredom.. and sometimes i keep thinking about action from people around me.. what do their act when they lose something.. or get what they want.. all those are only few examples.. actually, many more things that sometimes make me think the feedback to me.. I mean what will I act when I get into their situation, feel what they feel, taste what they taste.. and sometimes it makes me think how to find the solution of a problem, although I'm not the one one who facing the problem.. but sometimes I like to do such think so that I can help the person that having problems to solve their problems.. and maybe it can help me if Im facing the same problem as what others did because I'm prepared with a solution.. I think this is one of my characteristic.. I like to observe and analyze some things that others rarely do.. think about some things that others rarely to think and sometime miss what people usually think.. sounds weird right.. but it does happen to me.. I admit.. I'm a lazy boy.. but the fact is I like to think.. although about small matter or unimportant things that others people think so.. I like to find a solution to a problem and solve it till the end.. I don't know where or when did this character is built.. but that's me now.. and I like to solve others problems and make them happy.. or maybe give them some simple and logic advice that I think to make them motivated although sometime I myself are less motivated.. because in my thought, if can motivate others, than they also cam make me motivated.. just like a mirror.. 

So to everybody.. Enjoy each moment of your life and get your happiness.. but know your bounds and don't get over it.. that's all from me.. smile always.. :DD
Assalamualaikum..

writer: Khairul Hazwan Rashid b Mohd Redduan

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan