Khamis, 4 November 2010

KeeP pRacTiCiNG

bout the topic.. wonder why i put keep practicing ?? haha.. it is because of all my friends' fear.. want to what ?? of course MUET.. that's why my entry recently is written in English.. because I am going to sit for the test too.. when ?? at 13th of November which will include writing,reading and listening test.. why don't just use the exercise book ?? good question.. my bad.. i left it at my uncle's house and unfortunately his house is very far away from my house.. I wanted to buy a new one but it just like worthless*I think so because the test is just on the next week.. and I buy a new book just to be used for a week.. isn't that sound ridiculous.. I don't know what is your thought but mine is like what I've stated.. but who knows, suddenly my heart change and wanted to but the new one.. we'll just have to see about that*sounds like the polo advert at the tv..hehe but never mind.. and know what, I've discover another advantages of creating a blog.. and this is it.. help me to do a little practice.. better than nothing rite ?? so, to all my friends that will be sit for the test next week.. I'm wishing you a good luck and al the best that you can(or you have).. give your best shot babe.. haha.. lastly.. just enjoy your life in the proper manner and always behave yourself.. make your life full of happiness and smile a lot because it'll help you to reduce your pressure or in the other word reduce your stress.. that's all from me.. thanks..

Assalamualaikum.. peace no war !! :)

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan