Rabu, 3 November 2010

A sHoRT EnTRy...


Alhamdulillah.. all praises to Allah.. thank God for giving me life n everything in my life.. my soul, my breath, my brain.. although sometimes I didn't get what I want.. but I always bear in mind that Allah will always have the reasons by not giving it to me.. and I will not turn away from Allah.. I will try to be an obedient Muslim that always thankful to all things that is given to me.. because I believe to His promise that He will double the reward for anybody who always thankful to Him.. innakala tukhliful mi'ad.. and I'll keep trying to improve myself to become an obedient Muslim.. just for His bless.. maybe He has other plan that is better for me in future.. I've got my final examination result and Alhamdulillah.. I manage to pass it although mine was not as good as my other friends but still thankful.. I'll try harder in future to achieve my goal .. so to all my Asasian friends, i just wanna congrats all of you no matter what do you get.. lower or higher than me.. just take a lesson from our past and upgrade our determination for our future benefits..


Last but not least, to all dear friends, don't be sad or too disappointed  with your result either you got low or didn't achieve your target.. just thankful with your result and you'll find yourself calm and peace without feeling depress.. and really need your support and useful advices to keep me strong to face my difficult time..

written by,
Khairul Hazwan Rashid bin Mohd Redduan

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan